Disney World Continued...

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 
This post is extremely delayed.  As I mentioned, work is extremely busy right now.  Sometimes life gets busy.  It just happens.  With work, I've been working at home in the evenings as well to ensure all is set for our upcoming event.  That means, not as much time for blogging.  But alas, I'm slowly getting back into it (though I can guarantee I'll be better in July).

Just wanted to share a few more photos from Disney.  We really had a great time with our close friends Sean and Melinda.  We visited Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach and, my favorite, Epcot.  Lots of great food (which you can ready about over at City Nom Noms), entertaining rides and amusing shows - building on memories and making new ones.  I love Disney, I can't help it, it is the happiest place on earth after all!





We also went to Universal Studios for some Harry Potter love.




It was really hard to come back - I'm still having withdrawals.  For some reason, it was really hard to come back.  Not the normal "I don't want vacation to end" but different - like what's next?  I guess we'll see...