The Zoo: A Break in the Life of a Busy Person

Wednesday, June 8, 2011 - 
Yup, I've been very busy at work.  My big event is coming up and I've been working day and night.  I love it though - I really love what I do.

And because I've been working so much, I'm hoping you can help me and a friend enjoy a night off.  We have entered a competition to win tickets to the Indianapolis Zoo's annual event - Zoobilation.  It is an eating frenzy, full of Indy's best food, complimentary drinks and entertainment.  A black-tie gala, everyone dresses up only to wear flip flops with their outfit (you are walking around the zoo people...)
That's me in 2009 at Zoobilation with a delish Red Velvet cupcake, compliments of The Flying Cupcake

To help out, I just need you to 'like' our comment (look for Melinda Mettler) and Qdoba Indy's Facebook page.  That is it - no donation, nothing.  Just a simple click of the finger!  If you aren't a social media happy person (or if you want to pass this around to friends who aren't - please do so, pimp us out!), here are some basic instructions:
  •  Visit www.facebook.com/qdobaindy. (If you are not logged into Facebook, it will ask you to do so at this time.)
  •  At the top of the page, click the "Like" button next to Qdoba Central Indiana.
  •  This will take you to the page for Qdoba Central Indiana. 
  •  On the left hand side of the screen, click on the "Wall" button.
  •  Find MELINDA STARBUCK METTLER's comment on the wall (it may be near the top or farther down the page, depending on how many people keep posting).
  •  Click "Like" underneath my comment.
That's it - nothing more!  I would appreciate any and all of your help!  Pass the word - we are currently in third place.  Contest ends tomorrow (Thursday) at 10:00 a.m. eastern standard time.

Thank your help - hopefully we get to attend and I can recap all the food love for you!