I'm Having Withdrawals...

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 
You know, the kind of withdrawals that you get when you arrive home from a vacation.

Vacation Withdrawals.

Hubs and I had a great time in Orlando with two of our closest friends.  We took in all that Walt Disney World had to offer (thanks to our wonderful friend, Stacy!), said hello to our friend Harry (as in Harry Potter) and soaked in the sun while not thinking about work and the normal, daily routine.

Will be posting photos for a recap, but until then, here is a great post I saw when I opened up my google reader (eek, despite me not blogging, I see that all of you have!) regarding one of my favorite places in Epcot, Japan.

Read all about it here at A World's View if you would like or just enjoy the photo of hubs and I on our engagement rock.  Hard to imagine that five years ago (this October!) hubs asked me to spend the rest of my life with him under the fireworks.  Love that guy and everything about that day.

More to come!