A Wedding in Cambridge

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - 
I had a great time with friends this past weekend in Boston.  I had flown in to spend sometime with my friend DC, who cooked me a great meal of salmon, garlic potatoes and sauteed kale & mushrooms on Friday evening.  We enjoyed a bottle of wine and some cupcakes from Baby Cakes, located in Quincy.  I loved spending the evening with her (thanks Denise!), but the initial weekend visit was planned because of the wedding of my two dear friends, Maggie & Paul!

After getting a mani with Denise, I made my way to Michelle & Bret's apartment.  Michelle was a bridesmaid, so I hung out with Bret (they are engaged to be married in 2012, which I am also honored to be the wedding coordinator for!) until we made our way to Hotel Marlowe for the wedding.  I met Paul when I was pledging Sigma Kappa Sorority in 2000.  We were instant friends, so when Maggie (who I met when she pledged Sigma Kappa a few years later to became a sister of mine) and Paul ended up dating, I couldn't have been happier for the two of them.  Warm fuzzies when two friends tie the knot - the ceremony and reception were perfectly them in all characteristics.  Here are some photos:


It was great to see friends from the Delta Upsilon chapter as well as my dear Sigma Kappa friends.  Thanks Michelle & Bret for allowing me to crash your couch - much appreciated, can't wait to do it again!