The Christmas Break

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 
Hubs and I have celebrated the holidays all month long and the final week is upon us.  Unfortunately, his advent activities didn't really play out well this week after Day 20.  We were schedule to dine with friends to celebrate Pseudo-suave's birthday on Day 21: A Holiday Birthday and Day 22: A White (Wine) Christmas was to bring us to Tastings for some delicious food and drink.  But things happen - those two events were not one of them.

Here we are, Day 23: I'll Be Home for Christmas.  Hubs and I will be driving to Wisconsin for a long weekend of family, friends, food and holiday cheer.  I'm excited to meet my new nephew who was born last week, eat some fantastic food with family, and just relax.  Our activity is just how it sounds - driving to Wisco while listening to some jolly music and books on cd.  I've packed up some treats and I'm crossing my fingers that we get through the weather and Chicago in a timely fashion.  Day 24: Christmas Eve Treats consists of a stocking full of treats for hubby to share while we celebrate with my family.  Christmas Day, we'll make our way to his mother's home for more celebrations.

So to all of you that celebrate Christmas, I hope it is full of merry delights! 
From Disney Parks Blog

Next week, I'll be off of work and will be entertaining life each day in the kitchen or at friendly celebrations.  Until then...