Cinnamon Leftovers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 
I'm a fan of cinnamon. I may even say 'fan' is an understatement. It is much like pumpkin to me. They should be their own food groups.

In the winter, I consume cinnamon on a daily basis. I mix it in my oatmeal. I mix it in my coffee. And if I can get away with it, I'll put it in dinner, not to mention breakfast and lunch. Love that stuff. So when I saw hubs had leftover dough from making bread, I grabbed it and started to make some cinnamon rolls.



These didn't come out quite like I imagined. A little too small - I could have let the dough rise again. Hubs said it was because the dough sat too long before I used it. But, they were a little dry. Maybe I should have added more butter. You know, go all Paula Dean on the dough. But alas, I was trying to be good.

But, I've never met a cinnamon roll I didn't like. Just sayin'.