Pierre - Good One...

Friday, July 8, 2011 - 
Road trips.  Some people love them, others just don't like to drive.  But when you put me in a car with two of my closest friends, I know I'll have a good time.Especially when you listen to this a few times...


And try to name all the state capitals...


Try it.  Pierre may surprise you...

Anyway, from Indy to Eagle River, Wisconsin we drove.  I was happy to spend time in the big W for the holiday weekend once again, but this time with friends in tow.  Once we arrived, there was plenty of lake, beverages, cheese, brats and more cheese to be had (have you ever dipped a Cheese-It into Ron's Cream Cheese?  If not, you are missing the high life my friend.)  Of course, we bought ice cream from the lake ice cream vendor.  Delicious Choco Taco!


I even introduced the non-Wisconsinites to the concept of a Supper Club.  Sipped Capital Brewing for the first time - even included a brew named Supper Club.  And of course, New Glarus brewing company is always top of my list in Wisconsin...


Mom and dad were absolutely fantastic - thank you everything; I loved seeing you and spending time with you!  Here are a few more photos:


 

Hope everyone enjoyed their Independence Day.  And now, it is just about time for the weekend - enjoy yourself again!