What about this cupcake?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 
For the upcoming Halloween event, as you may have read, hubs and I are hosting a Tim Burton themed event!  It's no secret that I love Halloween, pumpkin, cinnamon and lots of other fall things.  Tim Burton represents autumn to me as well, though he is delightful in so many other forms. 

One of my favorite movies of all time is The Nightmare Before Christmas.  And yes, there will be a room themed after this movie of course.  I came across these today on the Disney Family site (yes, make fun of me, but I love Disney, I can't help it) and I couldn't help but smile and think to myself, "do I need to make these?" 
I will have many treats in the Alice in Wonderland themed area, as well as Charlie & the Chocolate Factory room.  After my recent baking episode and the fact that I'm not a baker, we'll definitely have to wait and see.  But I just couldn't resist how cute these are!

And on a side note - my costume is complete (here's a hint) as is Nala's.  Yes, my adorable puppy has her own costume because Target was selling it for only $7 and I couldn't resist.  And no, I'm not normally the kind of person who dresses their dog up, but I really couldn't resist.  
Do you see why? 

Hubs doesn't have his costume yet, but I'm sure you can guess who he'll be!