Introducing Mr. & Mrs. R.Cornell!

Monday, June 21, 2010 - 
As I continue to catch up, I have to recap the latest wedding (number 6!) of the year!  My dear friends, the new Mr. & Mrs. RC got married!  Hubs and I made our trek to GBC for the weekend to celebrate. 

Quick explanation of my two dear friends: RC and I have been friends since freshman year high school.  We were introduced through my guy bestie, MV, back in the day.  RC is one of the most sincere and loyal guys you will ever meet.  He is also extremely funny - there is this gorilla costume...well, that's a different story.  He met JN (now, JC!) through MV too!  How funny right?  And the two have been great together ever since they accidentally fell in love - and I just adore them both.

It was a great night of fried chicken (love Wisconsin weddings - had fried chicken at the last wedding we went to,) dancing, catching up with friends and lots of laughter.  Some photos to recap the evening.

PV (MV's mom) who is like my 2nd mommy

Two of my favorite people in the whole world - the V boys!  They are like my brothers.

The bride - so beautiful!

Love this girl - my dear KC (she was part of my wedding, LOVE her!)

MV & his fiance SS - cuties!
 
 MV with hubs - you can only imagine!

This sums up MV through the evening!
 
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs - love you both!  So thankful to be part of your day!