I always though, what would it be like to spend a day in a park by myself. Well, now I 'kind of' know. I say kind of, because it was so incredibly hot, that I think I would have modified my plan quite a bit. This time around, I...
2. I didn't snack on my normal food. I had a banana and iced coffee for breakfast at Starring Rolls cafe (which is where these deliciously looking cupcakes were), ate some pizza at Pizza Planet (with a side of Caesar salad), had Moroccan sliders in Morocco and snacked at a few other places. No Dole whips, no Mickey bars. All new foods for this gal!
3. Enjoying the beach - I have to admit, I've never been to a resort pool before. AND I had never walked around the Polynesian Resort. I did both this time around (and got a great tan doing so!)
4. Watching all the country videos in Epcot. I've seen all of these at one point in time, but I normally skip these as I am usually drinking or eating my way around the world. However, the air conditioned theaters allowed me a break from the heat, plus another opportunity to see things I hadn't been able to see in quite sometime.
5. Took in the artwork. I've always known there are great shops with fantastic artwork, but I really took my time taking it all in. What I would do for a shopping spree in some of these stores - I just love all of it. Some day, when I have my Disney themed room (yup, hubs knows about this already) I'll decorate to my hearts content!
6. Cried. Well, this isn't the first time I've cried at Disney, but I walked around Walt's Dream and just took it all in. How could one man bring so much joy to all these people? Utterly amazing. And I found my new motto to live each day with:
One day, I'll only search for hidden Mickey's. Just sayin'...
Thanks for allowing me to share! And Stacy, thanks again for a great time!