Yes, Atlanta. The South. Millions of streets named Peachtree something.
It is an exciting journey. I'm beyond elated to be part of this great company who is a leader in the hospitality industry. I see so much potential in the company and am stoked to be a part of it. But, with the excitement, also comes some bittersweet feelings.
- Having to say 'see you later' to my Indianapolis family
- Moving further from my family in Wisconsin
- Leaving all the great food and beer scenes of the Indianapolis area
- Saying goodbye to a job that I have adored for almost 8 years
- Have to locate a new Green Bay Packer bar (NFL network is a MUST now)
- Moving and finding a new place after calling Carmel, IN my home (love that Farmer's Market so close to my home!)
What does this mean for Entertaining Life Daily? Well, I guess it means it has a new home in ATL. ELD will still function as time permits, especially once hubs and I find a place to live, cook and make our own in this city of new possibilities.
Thank you all for your support, texts, tweets, well wishes, hugs and tears. It is a journey, and one that we could not have done without the love and support of our friends and family. Cheers to our new adventure!