We've Got a Gator

Monday, April 9, 2012 - 

As promised, day 5 brought gifts! Yes, I did buy these for myself, but when they got delivered I couldn't have been more surprised. You see, Vinylmation is usually a surprise. And though I knew I was going to receive the Hawaii and Japan Vinylmation, but the Ice Gator was a surprise (I was hoping for the bride from Haunted Mansion). That is what makes Vinylmation hunting so intense...you really never know what you may get. Sometimes, the anxiety is pretty intense...let's leave it at that.

Day 6 - more bubbles! I like this sparking wine thing that I've got going on. It works for me. Plus, I was able to share with friends after over a campfire and s'mores.

Pizza from Toppers for day 7. Normally, I wouldn't chalk that up to be a fun part of birthday month, but staying in and being lazy without any plans in the world is unique. Quiet and precious. I couldn't help to love the Downton Abbey marathon and the cheesy breadsticks. If you read my other blog, you'll receive more information soon.

And of course, day 8 was a holiday. Friends, lots of food, and furry costume made it complete. I'm looking forward to a new week!